Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jeff, Lisa, Macay, and Kyla

Even though up untill a month ago I was against Blogging, I think this is a good idea.

Few weeks ago, We went up to Bear Word. It is located just south of Rexburg. The weekend we went they were having a deal on the bear feeding tour. On the tour, you ride on the back of a truck that puts you about 14 feet above the ground. At certain spots, the truck stops and you are given food to throw to the bears. We handed the food to the girls before we got to the bears, but they thought it was for them and started eating it. I decided I needed to hang on to it untill it was time to feed the bears. Below are some pictures I took of the bears. I also have video, but I took it with my phone and can figure out how to play it on the computer.

We have also started yard saling again. Iusually work Saturdays, but I have gotten a few off the last couple of weeks. Here the newspaper puts toegether a map of all of the yard sales. It makes it alot easier to find all of them.




























No comments: