Thursday, October 2, 2008

Okay, this has been on my to do list for awhile and now it is actually near the top of the list. I am busy as usual. Wonder where all that time goes that I thought that I would have when everyone left home I have several projects going all at once. I am hoping to have them done by Christmas, Well we will see. I have been going through all the books. I am done with the kids books and the teen books and hope to have time to do the adult books soon. I have my 3 boxes, one for recycle books in Denton, one for 1/2 price books (those right off I know that recycle books won't take), and two so far to ask you guys if you want. So I am hoping to type the list up today but may not get done before we need to go to the temple. Scott, I know why you have BYU. I hadn't been on this this blog for so long I had a lot of reading to do but it was fun to see the pictures from everyone. I am going to see if I can do that.

No comments: